Kala cotton lined tulip shorts with pockets
CARE FOR NATURAL DYED CLOTHES
Caring for naturally dyed clothing can be intimidating. But, if you know what you are doing you can enjoy your piece for a long time.
- Light is the enemy of natural dyes. They fade when exposed to sunlight. Do not dry these garments in direct sunlight as this often results in excessive colour fading.
- A small noticeable fade of colour may occur overtime, which is natural and adds to the charm of the clothes. So, natural dyed pieces should be preserved in the Reepeat muslin bag provided.
- Wash dyed garments separately using cold water and preferably a gentle ph neutral soap. This prevents dyes migration.
- Please do not spray deodorant, mist or a perfume on the dress directly.
- The Hand block prints may have slight irregularities in the motifs and colour which is a hallmark of hand made products.
There are no reviews yet.