Thank you for visiting and shopping at Reepeat. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
We currently deliver to most pincodes in India. Shipping is free for all prepaid orders above INR 1000, shipped within India.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. All orders usually take a delivery time of 3-10 working days (all days except Sundays and Public holidays) within India, from the purchase date. For international orders, please expect delivery in 12-20 working days
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Reepeat ships to addresses within India and abroad.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Reepeat is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
For international shipping, we charge INR 1500 for orders under INR 20000. For orders above INR 20000, we provide free shipping worldwide.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
In case there is any import duty, taxes or brokerage fee applicable, it has to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery. For US and Australia, the orders usually do not have import duties. For Europe/UK, our shipments are done as per laws and may have import duties/collection fee
Reepeat is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Important things to keep in mind while sending back the product for return/exchange:
- All items must have the original tags, and should be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with no smell of perfume, deodorant or detergent.
- All items should be free of make-up or tan marks
- Please ensure correct pieces for return/exchanges are handed over to the delivery executive. We take no liability in case incorrect piece is handed over. Additional reverse and forward shipping charges will be levied for pickup of correct pieces again and shipping back wrong piece
- To ensure your Reepeat garments are not damaged during shipment, please re-use the entire original packaging (including the garment sleeve) for proper care and protection
- All alteration/exchange/return requests have to be initiated within 7 days of receipt of product. You have to email at email@example.com from your registered email id to trigger the request.
- It takes about 12-15 working days to complete your return/exchange request post your request has been triggered.